- a country located in southern Europe, in the Mediterranean Sea. It borders with Austria, France, Vatican, San Marino, Slovenia and Switzerland, and on the sea it borders with Croatia. The capital city is Rome. Italy is well known for its excellent food (pizza, spaghetti, etc.), wine, fashion, design and opera.
VENICE; is located in the north of the Adriatic coast. Together with Paris, it is probably the most romantic city in the world, famous for its canals, gondolas, rich history and of course its traditional carnival. Instead of city streets, there are more than 150 channels running through the city, decorated with many small bridges.
- is one of the oldest European countries, situated in the middle of the continent in Central Europe.
BUDAPEST; the "Pearl of the Danube", whose wonderful panorama is on UNESCO's World Heritage list, has become a unique city in 1873. merging Budim and Obude on the right bank of the Danube from Budapest to the left (east) coast.
- is situated in the heart of Europe, where the Mediterranean meets the Karst and where the Alps face the Pannonian plains.
LJUBLJANA; the city of Jason and the Dragon, is the capital of Slovenia and one of Europe’s brightest and most engaging small cities, situated in the southern part of the Ljubljana river basin.
BLED; is famous for the Lake Bled, which makes it a major tourist attraction. Perched on a rock overlooking the lake stands the Bled castle. The Bled castle is built on top of a 130 meter cliff. It is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Slovenia.
BOHINJ; is a valley that is enclosed by the Lower Bohinj Mountains, and is one of the most beautiful places in the heart of the Julian Alps and Triglav National Park. Bohinj is divided into the Upper and Lower Bohinj valley. There are twenty-four villages in these two valleys.
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
- a state in the south-eastern part of Europe located in the west of the Balkan Peninsula. From the north, west and south it borders with Croatia, and from the east with Serbia and Montenegro.
SARAJEVO; the capital city and largest urban centre of Bosnia and Herzegovina, surrounded by the Dinaric Alps and situated around the Miljacka River. The city is famous for its traditional religious diversity, with adherents of Islam, Orthodoxy, Catholicism and Judaism coexisting there for centuries.
MOSTAR; elevated in the valley of the Neretva River, the town was built around the old bridge which was erected in 1566 in the vicinity of the former chain bridge. After the restoration it is the only monument in Bosnia & Herzegovina listed on the Cultural Heritage list of UNESCO.
MEĐUGORJE; Međugorje is one of the most famous Catholic shrines in the world, which become known through the apparition of the Virgin Mary. The phenomenon began to occur in 1981, after which it started to develop its religious tourism. Since then, it became one of the most visited tourist centres in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- Republic of Montenegro or the Black Mountain (Crna Gora) is located in the south-western part of the Balkan Peninsula, on the southern coast of the Adriatic Sea.
PODGORICA; the capital and the official commercial and cultural centre of Montenegro, it is built amongst five rivers: the Zeta, Moraca, Ribnica, Cijevna and Sitnica.
BUDVA; is the metropolis of Montenegrin tourism, situated in the centre of the Montenegro's part of the Adriatic Sea and is considered to be one of the oldest towns on the Adriatic coast. It is surrounded by ramparts originating from the XV century including a medieval fortification system with city gates, defence walls and towers. Inside the walls the town is a combination of narrow streets and little squares.
KOTOR; located along one of Montenegro's most beautiful bay, Kotor is a city of traders and famous sailors, with many stories to tell. Medieval architecture and numerous monuments of cultural heritage have made Kotor a UNESCO listed “World Natural and Historical Heritage Site" since 1979.
REPUBLIC OF SERBIA
- is located in the south-eastern part of Europe, in the central part of the Balkan Peninsula. Diversity and richness of monuments created in the past and its natural beauty make Serbia a very interesting country and an integral part of its tourist attraction.
BELGRADE; located at the mouth of the Danube, Belgrade is one of the oldest cities in Europe and the capital of the Republic of Serbia.
- nestled in between Greece, Macedonia, Kosovo, and Montenegro, and across the Adriatic from Italy, Albania boasts blue and turquoise seas, beautiful beaches, snow peaked mountains, rivers, lakes, and forests.
- is a state in south-eastern Europe, the capital city is Skopje and it borders with Bulgaria to the east, Albania to the west, Greece to the south, Serbia and Kosovo to the North.